Re-elect Democrat Rev. Raphael Warnock for U.S. Senate
Help expand the razor-thin Democratic Senate majority by voting for Rev. Warnock in the upcoming run-off election.
Vote for COMPETENCE and CHARACTER. VOTE FOR INTEGRITY, DECENCY and EMPATHY.
ELECTION INFO: When to Vote
Request an absentee ballot: Now through Nov. 28 (drop off at polling location or drop box or county registrar’s office for safety. Return your ballot before the polls close on Dec. 6 at 7 p.m.) Absentee voting does not need an excuse. Learn more
- Early voting: starts Monday, Nov. 28 through Friday Dec. 2 (You can vote early at any polling location in your county)
- Election Day: Dec. 6 (Vote at your designated polling place on Election Day. Polling places are open on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Valid Voter ID is required for voting
ONLY IF REV. Warnock gets RE-ELECTED and DEMOCRATS RETAIN CONTROL OF THE US SENATE WILL YOUR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS BE PROTECTED.
REV. WARNOCK FIGHTS FOR:
- Social Security and Medicare
- Pre-existing condition insurance coverage
- Affordable drugs and healthcare
- Voting Rights & Fair Elections
- Funding to fight Climate Change
- Birth control
- Safe, legal abortion, even for ectopic pregnancies, miscarriages, and rape
- Women’s freedom to make decisions about their own bod
THE EMBARRASMENT OF RIGHT-WING TEXAS-CARPET BAGGER HERSCHEL WALKER
- Advocated aborting his own children
- Accused of domestic violence, homicidal threats
- Left his own children
- Did not graduate from college
- Once hunted a man with a loaded gun
- Admitted having 12 alternate personalities
- Temporarily barred from owning guns
- Staff accuses Walker of being a pathological liar
- Hasn’t lived in Georgia for decades
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
tackles the climate crisis, lowers energy
and healthcare costs and creates jobs.
prescription drug prices at $2,000
a year, insulin $35 per month
billboard campaign to
fight for women's health
messaging and fight for
DMP featured in Reuters and
the Washington Examiner
Democrats & Biden Historic Achievements
American Rescue Plan – $4.2 billion for Arizona for broadband, healthcare, education, COVID Relief, small business support and tourism. Not ONE Republican voted for this legislation.
Infrastructure Bill – $5 billion for Arizona to build bridges, repair highways and roads, upgrade water systems, and expand high speed internet. Not ONE Republican voted for this legislation.
Inflation Reduction Act – $4.1 billion for Arizona for caps on prescription costs ($2000 max/yr for Medicare), caps on insulin at $35/month, caps on health insurance premiums for 1.4 million Arizonan Medicare recipients and those with Affordable Care Act insurance. Also, clean power tax credits to fight Climate Change & create JOBS. Not ONE Republican voted for this legislation.
Corporations pay their fair share – Democrats made sure that corporations pay their fair share of taxes (minimum 15%). 40 of the richest companies pay nothing in income taxes. It’s time they did! Not ONE Republican voted for this legislation.
PACTS Act – Ensures veterans receive health care screenings and services related to potential toxic exposure. Expands access to VA health care. Not ONE Arizona Republican voted for this legislation.
CHIPS AND SCIENCE ACT – Ensures semiconductor chips – used in everything from cars to computers to TVs – are made in the USA, lowering costs AND MAKING AMERICA COMPETITIVE AGAIN. Not ONE Arizona Republican voted for this legislation.
Inform and educate voters
about the historic
by the Biden
within the last year.
voters to vote for
Democrats in the
HOW WE'RE DOING IT
WE'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS, FREEDOMS & LIBERTY
We have heard from so many Democrats that they want Dems to fight back against the Republican assault on our country. DMP is FIGHTING BACK!
And know this, with the overturning of Roe, with gun violence exploding across the country and the January 6th hearings, Democratic energy about the midterms is exploding.
Despite the mainstream media wanting to drive a dark narrative, reality on the ground – confirmed by activist energy and multiple Congressional polls – is that Democrats are well positioned to hold and expand the Senate.
Adding just TWO MORE Democratic Senators is critically important and will serve a number of very important purposes.
Sign up for our DMP newsletter.